Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beautiful Editorials & Where I Blog

Free Bridal Magazine
& a gorgeous one at that


For every purchase of this month's issue of local fashion magazine Preview.

I've been buying Preview ever since third year high school even if the current issue is ugly. Not that they ever are, but I hate swimsuit specials because I'm not a fan of half-naked, fake-bronzed women.

This month features Barbie's 50th Anniversary. Could've been a That's Hot issue, but no, Marian Rivera had to [dis]grace the cover page w/ her super amateur posing. She is so not a "living doll,"as Preview puts it, & most definitely not a Barbie one.

Love how the colored specs clash but enhance the makeup at the same time.

***

ItalicBlack Sheep Sale Alert!
Basic tank tops down to P150/each

The gray used to be P399 & the one w/ pink used to be P199. There are a lot more styles & colors. I don't know if they are only on sale at SM North Annex, though.

***

Where I Blog
tagged by Abby & Nehs

1. Post a picture of where you blog.
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space or explain certain items in detail. Or not.

3. Link back to the tagger's original post.

4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blogspot.


Thanks for tagging me, girls! If you hadn't, I'd never have cleaned my desk! HAHA.

A close-up of my colorful bulletin board.
That's a My Chemical Romance CD from my emo days -- I couldn't find the case.

What are you wearing right now?
a long, floral dress-turned-housedress

What's the last thing you've read / are currently reading?
the newspaper

Do you nap a lot?
I don't nap. I think sleeping is a waste of time :D

Who was the last person you hugged?
my high school friends

What's your current obsession / addiction?
finding good (& cheap) cardigans & tank tops, wanting a Nikon camera

What's for dinner?
it's only 2:58 PM :D

What was the last thing you bought?
2 tank tops on sale

What are you listening to right now?
LADY GAGA LADY GAGA

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
teleportation

What is your favorite weather & why?
cool & cloudy so I wouldn't sweat

What time do you usually wake up?
7 AM. It's insane.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
saving up

Say something to the person who tagged you.

Abby: I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE ALSO A COLLEGE JUNIOR. So, hi :D I used to bake back in high school, but I got bored eventually. Parang same lang lahat e: cream the butter & sugar, mix the dry ingredients into the wet alalala. Good luck w/ wanting high grades, girl! Ako rin!

Nehs: I LOVE YOUR MAKEUP LOOKS, GIRL :D Thanks for being so nice to me.

If you could have a house anywhere in the world totally paid for & fully-furnished, where would it be?
Tuscany! Seems so rustic & laidback. Or New York. Lulz, opposites.

Favorite vacation spot?
The nearest one -- the mall :D

Favorite item of clothing?
shorts shorts shorts

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to even though your closet is overflowing w/ a zillion others
Any pair of slippers in the house. Because mine's not overflowing, sorry.

Name one thing you can't live w/o
Contact lenses. I'm blind.

Where would you want to wake up tomorrow morning?
my bed at home :D

& now I tag:

Chrissy
Crystal
Gia
Hana
Sian







23 comments:

  1. i love your bulletin board! so colorful and i'm assuming full of meaning.. like that starbucks sleeve? hehehe! and i see that you're a macbook girl too!??!? awesome! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love where you blog is so neat and nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink laptop and neat place! haha wish i was as neat as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheap cardis and tank tops too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute loptop kaz! PINK!! thanks for doing my tag. <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for responding to the survey..and oh..goodluck with your studies ;) love the two tops there, especially the gray one....and yeah, i feel the same way about marian rivera..i honestly don't like seeing her even in tv. dunno why....the same goes with shaina and kim chiu. haha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ur blogspot is so clean! i love your laptop!! its piiiiink! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. they have the liquid version for colorstay and it works! i mean i live in florida where it's super humid and my makeup does not melt off my face. i have not tried the powder but the liquid works well and has great coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would totally do this, maybe when I get that new camera!

    Your much more organized than I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. o.m.g
    i LOVE yur laptop!!! it is soooo cute..

    p.s i just need an excuse 4 a new camera haha i hate my kodak onee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow your blogging space is so neat! lets trade :) also I love the glasses in those magazines...

    ReplyDelete
  12. such an adorable post! your blogstation is so neat

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooo i love those editorial pics! oversized, "geeky" glasses are my current obsession. and cute blog in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww cute as!!!! You have a pink laptop??? Ooooh I want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow i love laptop its cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. tank tops are not my thing but i have lots of them (from sisley when they went on sale we grabbed lots in many colors XD)

    you are so organized! XD omg my blogging place is lame hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice bulletin board! Looks like a scrapbook (=

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blogspace. It's so girly hehe. And the pink laptop =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohh I love where you blog so clean!! great mag scans!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm tempted to get my own pink laptop lol. even though my computer is fast and i don't need one, i just want one "cause" lol! so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  21. e have the same lappie ;-) but my place is a mess right now. love the bulletin board ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love the first cover! She is pretty and you are sooo neat!!! I need to fix up my blog space hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww cute work space, everything is so tidy ;)

    ReplyDelete